Apósito compuesto por hidrofibra y fibras de refuerzo
- ICC Code
- AQUACEL® EXTRA 10x10
- 10x10cm (4" x 4")
- 10 por caja
- ICC Code
- AQUACEL® EXTRA 15x15
- 15x15cm (6" x 6")
- 5 por caja
AQUACEL® EXTRA™ Dressing is the newest addition to the AQUACEL® family of products.
AQUACEL® EXTRA™ Dressing has the 15 year clinical heritage of the AQUACEL® family of dressings.1
- 17 Randomised Controlled Trials
- 50+ review papers as well as scientific studies
- Demonstrated evidence of progressing wounds toward healing10-16
- Shown to be a cost-reducing adjunct to a protocol of care17-19
AQUACEL® EXTRA™ Dressing is indicated for use in the following wound types:
- Leg ulcers, pressure ulcers (Stage 2-4) and diabetic ulcers.
- Surgical wounds (e.g. post-operative, donor sites, dermatological)
- Partial thickness second degree burns.
- Surgical wounds that heal by primary intent, such as dermatological and surgical incisions (e.g. orthopedic and vascular)
- Traumatic wounds
- Wounds that are prone to bleeding such as wounds that have been mechanically or surgically debrided and donor sites
- Painful wounds
AQUACEL® EXTRA™ Dressing provides added strength and absorption compared to AQUACEL® Dressing, for when greater efficiencies are desired.
- EXTRA Absorbency: AQUACEL® EXTRA™ Dressing is 39% more absorbent than standard AQUACEL® Dressing.2
- Manage high exuding wounds and realise dressing efficiencies in moderately exuding wounds and post acute settings.
- EXTRA Strength: AQUACEL® EXTRA™ Dressing wet tensile strength is 9 times stronger than standard AQUACEL® Dressing.2
- Helps facilitate one piece easy removal.
- May increase patient comfort during dressing changes
- AQUACEL® EXTRA™ Dressing should not be used on individuals who are sensitive to or who have had an allergic reaction to the dressing or its components
Please note: This product does not contain latex.
Please see package insert for complete instructions for use.